OK, so I had never read the book - heard of it, but never read it. Was told that it was a sad movie, so I was warned - and yes, I cried. I had gone into the theatre thinking that Marley would be the center of attention throughout the movie, and was pleasently surprised that it was so much more. It was a movie about families and how families stay strong when they work out their troubles together, including the joys and sorrows of having a canine companion in the family throughout out the years. I pray that my Buddy will live a full, long, and crazy life (so far, so good) and that he will feel the love I have have for him as much as I feel the unconditional love he has for me when his time to leave this earth arrives. Do not shy away from this movie because of the sad and uncontrollable ending that looms for every living being, but embrace it as your should embrace life the way Marley did; enjoy every breathing moment.Monday, December 29, 2008
Marley & Me
OK, so I had never read the book - heard of it, but never read it. Was told that it was a sad movie, so I was warned - and yes, I cried. I had gone into the theatre thinking that Marley would be the center of attention throughout the movie, and was pleasently surprised that it was so much more. It was a movie about families and how families stay strong when they work out their troubles together, including the joys and sorrows of having a canine companion in the family throughout out the years. I pray that my Buddy will live a full, long, and crazy life (so far, so good) and that he will feel the love I have have for him as much as I feel the unconditional love he has for me when his time to leave this earth arrives. Do not shy away from this movie because of the sad and uncontrollable ending that looms for every living being, but embrace it as your should embrace life the way Marley did; enjoy every breathing moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment